- Elective Fee:
Honoring God Through Music and Worship
When we gather to worship God, something special happens: He meets us there. We remind one another of the truth of who He is as we sing (or shout!) it out.
Dive Deep into Worship
The YWAM Music & Worship DTS incorporates all the elements of our Foundations Discipleship Training School: personal relationship with God, knowing His character, growing in humility and obedience, discovering who he’s made you to be, living that out in relationship with others, and so much more. It adds an emphasis on honoring God with our musical gifts, building in regular opportunities to hone your skills, working together in teams, and learn about leading others in worship.
Real ministry is the overflow of personal relationship with Jesus. Go deeper in our Music & Worship DTS.
- Identity as a musician
- Band dynamics
- Humility and leadership
- Developing a worshiping culture
- Leading corporate worship
During your DTS outreach, you’ll take eight weeks to engage the nations with the Gospel. You and your team will meet both practical and spiritual needs as you share Jesus in a strategic overseas location. Recent Youth With A Mission teams have ministered in India, South Africa, Ukraine, and Egypt. Locations vary and the possibilities are endless.
Real Life Change
The first twelve weeks of a YWAM DTS are saturated with life-changing teaching and discipleship. And that’s just the beginning! Learning extends beyond the classroom as you’re immersed in our missionary community.
- Kick off each day with personal time with Jesus.
- Use your musical abilities to minister and discover other giftings in action as you serve alongside us in our city.
- Develop skill and teamwork, and learn to lead in humility as you serve in worship.
- Learn a biblical philosophy for corporate worship and encounter God’s heart as He works both through you and in you.
- Follow Jesus in a way that’s authentic as you live out the truth you’re learning alongside like-minded people.
- Forge lasting friendships through a community environment and small group accountability.
- Expand your concept of who God is as we pursue Him together in worship and prayer.
What people say
"DTS changed my view of God. I didn't understand how personal He was, but God showed me that He wanted to be involved in every part of my life."
“In India I stepped out and shared my life story with a family and the father ended up giving his life to Christ.”
“On my DTS outreach God showed me the importance of taking advantage of every ministry opportunity He gives me, no matter where I am…whether here in a park in Louisville or in the townships of South Africa. He will always use our obedience.”
"During my DTS outreach I felt prompted to tell “Ashley” that God was her loving father. I obeyed and was surprised when she started crying and said this was exactly what she needed to hear in that moment. I am still amazed when God uses me."
Why We Worship
He reveals His love to us in a deeper way – and that encounter fuels us to share His love and truth with others.
Have More Questions?
Get More Info
Enter your email below, and we’ll send you the details on dates, pricing and more.