YWAM Mission Trips
Join us for a summer mission trip, either international or right here in the States, and experience for yourself how God wants to work through you to impact others. YWAM short term missions are a great opportunity for both students and adults.
Our mission trips include training times that combine quality teaching with a discipleship environment. You’ll grow in knowing Jesus while developing practical ministry tools.
- Gain confidence in sharing your personal testimony.
- Get equipped to clearly and convincingly share the Gospel message.
- Develop creative tools, like dramas, to demonstrate God’s story.
- Grow in your passion for the Lord during worship and teaching sessions.
- Learn how to cultivate a rich personal relationship with Jesus.
We’ll connect your team with a variety of ministry opportunities – service projects, children’s programs, providing meals for the homeless, offering Bibles to those who don’t have one. Throughout the trip you’ll get to share the story of what God has done in your own life and introduce people to Jesus through gospel dramas and one-on-one conversations.
Be prepared for your mission trip to take you outside your comfort zone and change your perspective. Beyond that, it will be memorable and a lot of fun as you make new friends and get to know God better.
Also, check out Encounter – a great way to increase the impact by combining a summer mission trip with additional training and discipleship.