- TBA includes airfare & visas
Lay the Foundation
Whether you’re interested in career missions or in simply taking time to get to know God better, our DTS is for you.
Dive Deep into The Word
Our YWAM Discipleship Training School (DTS) is a five-month, in-depth discipleship program that includes a twelve-week teaching phase followed by an eight-week mission trip. It’s a “heart-change” course designed to give you a solid foundation of personal growth and relationship with Jesus.
You’ll take the next eight-weeks to engage the nations with the Gospel. You and your team will meet both practical and spiritual needs as you share Jesus in a strategic overseas location. Recent DTS YWAM teams have ministered in India, South Africa, Ukraine, and Egypt. Locations vary and the possibilities are endless.
Real Life Change
The first twelve-weeks of a YWAM DTS are saturated with life-changing teaching and discipleship. And that’s just the beginning! Learning extends beyond the classroom as you’re immersed in our missionary community.
- Kick off each day with personal time with Jesus.
- Discover your giftings in action as you minister with us in our city.
- Follow Jesus in a way that’s gritty and authentic as you live out the truth you’re learning alongside like-minded people.
- Forge lasting friendships through a community environment and small group accountability.
- Expand your concept of who God is as we pursue Him together in worship and prayer.
What people say
"DTS changed my view of God. I didn't understand how personal He was, but God showed me that He wanted to be involved in every part of my life."
“In India I stepped out and shared my life story with a family and the father ended up giving his life to Christ.”
“On my DTS outreach God showed me the importance of taking advantage of every ministry opportunity He gives me, no matter where I am…whether here in a park in Louisville or in the townships of South Africa. He will always use our obedience.”
"During my DTS outreach I felt prompted to tell “Ashley” that God was her loving father. I obeyed and was surprised when she started crying and said this was exactly what she needed to hear in that moment. I am still amazed when God uses me."