We believe that God’s living Word has the power to transform not only individual lives, but also the societies we live in. Our Bible School for the Nations (BSN) was designed for that purpose: we want to further the Great Commission by equipping individuals to effectively disciple the nations through understanding the truth of God’s Word!
The Bible itself is one story from beginning to end revealing the God at the center of this metanarrative and his interactions with people. The BSN immerses you in this story, exploring the Old and New Testament chronologically and discovering all the ways God has revealed himself to us throughout history.
The four-month lecture phase will train you to:
- Grasp the overall story of the Bible
- Understand God’s heart for the individual as well as the nations
- Develop tools for studying and understanding Scripture
- Make relevant applications of biblical truth to all areas of life
- Learn to effectively communicate God’s truth
- Cultivate a lifestyle of hunger for God’s Word
- Take the transforming power of the Bible to the nations
Transformation > Information
The BSN is not just about accumulating knowledge or facts; it’s about knowing the God of the Bible, learning about his character and his ways, fostering a life-long love for the Word, and going to the nations equipped with truth that transforms!
Method & Topics
The BSN uses a chronological method to study the full historical narrative of a God who rules and reigns in the world and redeems his people for himself.
- Studies on individual books of scripture
- God’s nature and character
- God’s kingdom and its principles
- God’s design and purpose for humanity
- God’s interaction with his creation
BSN Details & FAQ
January 6 – June 1, 2019
The BSN is open to anyone who has successfully completed a YWAM Discipleship Training School.
Lecture Phase: $3890
What’s the schedule look like?
A typical week in BSN includes daily personal time with Jesus, daily class time on that week’s topic, homework / study time, intercession and worship with the broader YWAM Louisville family, local outreach opportunities, and work detail.
How can I be prepared?
Once your application has been processed, we’ll send you a packing list and other helpful information. But here are three essentials: a heart to learn, some way to take notes and complete assignments, and an ESV or NASB Bible.
Interested but still have questions?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll get un touch to discuss what you need to know about BSN.