Get out of the country! Discover a new culture, with all its beauty and all its brokenness, and see God both use you and change you as you share his love in Mexico.
Much like the mountains that surround it, Monterrey is home to people who are strong and beautiful. The city is the capital of the state of Nuevo Leon and is an industrial hub for business all over the world. While this modern city is growing at an exponential rate, those who live there are desperate for something more than just material things the world is offering.
- Bible Distribution – We’ve adopted several neighborhoods in the city of Monterrey with the goal of getting a Bible to every home.
- Sharing the Gospel – We’ll use drama, friendship, and conversations to tell people about what Jesus has done for them. (Don’t worry – we’ll have translators to help you communicate!)
- Supporting the Church – We’ll partner with local churches to reach their neighborhoods.
- Children’s Ministry – We’ll demonstrate the love of Jesus to kids in schools, parks, and everywhere we go.
- Construction – Besides coming alongside the church in reaching their community, we’ll have opportunities to meet practical needs as well, like painting projects and minor construction.
July 5- July 13, 2017
$785 + application fee
This covers food, housing, transportation, and ministry expenses in Monterrey, Mexico.
This does not include airfare.
Who can come?
This trip is designed for groups or individuals.
- Open to ages 13 and up if part of a group that includes an accompanying adult.
- Open to ages 16 and up if coming as an individual.